- There is no bad energy or good energy. Energy = Energy.
- Energy can be directed anywhere with the will+heart+mind working together in absolute coordination.
- Most of human energy derives directly from the emotions.
- There are no negative or positive emotions. Emotions = Emotions.
- The purer forms of emotions can be converted to energy the most easily. Rage—and love.
- And nothing exercises the mind / body reflexes like fear.
- Even grief can release its proper share of energy.
- Everything else considered emotions—annoyedness, offendedness, resentment, jealousy, shame, guilt—are just wheel-spinning.
- Despair is not an emotion. It is a condition, which should be gotten out of as soon as possible. Being a condition of unemotion, it is unhuman. There are other conditions that turn a person unhuman, but this is the only one that comes from inside.
- It is best to try to stay human as long as possible.
- To do this, remember everything. Even the bad.
- There are three languages that are not verbally based: magic, music, and sex.
- Yet they are all languages that convey meaning with every utterance.
- Magic, music, and sex all involve the emotions.
(to be continued)